Style number : 1020813
TechThe Metz Lite Jersey combines the features and fabrics of a performance jersey with the more ample cut of the Comfort Fit. Diamond fabric is a light stretch knit with a diamond-shaped construction that provides good ventilation. Strategically-located Highlander Mesh is designed to provide great moisture management. 3 angled back pockets and a multimedia pocket are designed to allow an easy access while riding and offer greater storage capacity.
- Diamond: Light, textured construction that offers ventilation and very good moisture transfer properties.
- Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort.
- Silicone gripper at rear hem
- Full-length zip
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim; extra mesh and Enviro pockets
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 20
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Metz Lite Jersey combines the efficient features and fabrics of a performance jersey with the more ample cut of the Comfort Fit. Diamond fabric is a light stretch knit with a diamond-shaped construction that provides good ventilation and moisture-wicking. Strategically located Highlander Mesh is designed to provide great moisture management. At the back, 3 angled pockets, a mesh pocket and a multimedia pocket are designed to allow an easy access while riding and offer greater storage capacity. At the back hem, a silicone gripper keeps the jersey in place. This comfortable and efficient jersey will allow you to keep your focus on the road, not on what you're wearing.
Write Your Own Review