Style number : 1020695
TechLight and breathable, the Mistral Vent Junior Cycling Jersey offers 50 UPF/SPF sun protection to keep kids cool and protected.
- AirFit: Light and moisture wicking
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- 5"/13 cm zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Rounded collar
- Elastic hem
- Front and back reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 30
- Sizing Chart
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. JUNIOR SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) JRXS (6) JRS (8) JRM (10) JRL (12) JRXL (14) (1) CHEST 24½ 26½ 27½ 29 30 (2) WAIST 20½ 22½ 23½ 24½ 25½ (3) HIPS 24½ 28 29½ 31 32½ (4) INSEAM 20½ 22½ 25½ 28 29 (5) BODY LENGTH 42 47 49 51 55½
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionMade with light, breathable fabric, the Junior Mistral Vent Kids Cycling Jersey offers 50 UPF/SPF sun protection to keep kids cool and protected, and features 3 practical back pockets.
Write Your Own Review