Style number : 1030147
- Diamond Air: Light ripstop constuction fabric provides breathable and windproof benefits with DWR
- Light Mesh Airdry®: Ventilation
- Full-length zip, 1 zippered pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Modesto 2 Jacket is designed for safety and performance. Available in a high-vis yellow and with reflective piping and logos for safety during early morning or nighttime rides. Diamond Air fabric has a ripstop construction and is tear resistant. The jacket is also windproof without compromising breathability.
3 Customer Review(s)I second Bob's review; the fabric breathes very well, doesn't get sweaty. The side vent panels are obviously in just the right places too. Windproof, rainproof, and has a quality feel, not like cheaper jackets. The orange is VERY visible too, important to me because I commute on major arterials in Toronto in all kinds of weather.
Quality Price ValueAlways buy high visibility yellow or orange. Snug fit, you might need it one size larger if you plan to wear something underneath it for warmth. Quality Price ValueI just finished my first ride in the rain with this jacket, and overall, I can say that I am quite impressed.
- High visibility orange is very high visibility!
- Light weight
- Perfectly waterproof
- Fabric breathes well, no sweating it up on the inside
- Fabric isn't stiff and plasticy feeling. Very good feel.
- nothing really
- The single large rear pocket is very big and zippered; it was 100% waterproof, which is great. Would really love the pocket if the bottom of it was up from the bottom of the jacket a bit, just to keep the weight of whats in the pocket better balanced.
- The cuffs are elasticized, but quite large. Definitely left a gap around my wrist; some form of tightening would be welcome
- The back of the jacket drops down a bit to help cover the backside; not quite enough to prevent a 2" stripe of water from hitting your bottoms. Not sure if I would want the jacket any longer, but it is worth mentioning.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review