Style number : 1030147
- Diamond Air: Light ripstop constuction fabric provides breathable and windproof benefits with DWR
- Light Mesh Airdry®: Ventilation
- Full-length zip, 1 zippered pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Modesto 2 Jacket is designed for safety and performance. Available in a high-vis yellow and with reflective piping and logos for safety during early morning or nighttime rides. Diamond Air fabric has a ripstop construction and is tear resistant. The jacket is also windproof without compromising breathability.
1 Customer Review(s)I just finished my first ride in the rain with this jacket, and overall, I can say that I am quite impressed.
- High visibility orange is very high visibility!
- Light weight
- Perfectly waterproof
- Fabric breathes well, no sweating it up on the inside
- Fabric isn't stiff and plasticy feeling. Very good feel.
- nothing really
- The single large rear pocket is very big and zippered; it was 100% waterproof, which is great. Would really love the pocket if the bottom of it was up from the bottom of the jacket a bit, just to keep the weight of whats in the pocket better balanced.
- The cuffs are elasticized, but quite large. Definitely left a gap around my wrist; some form of tightening would be welcome
- The back of the jacket drops down a bit to help cover the backside; not quite enough to prevent a 2" stripe of water from hitting your bottoms. Not sure if I would want the jacket any longer, but it is worth mentioning.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review