Style number : 1050531
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechThese shorts' compressive and muscle support properties help increase comfort and performance.
- Light Power: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- Delfino: Ventilation, breathability and support
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Gel pocket at thigh
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Front and bottom reflective accents
- Compressive Fit
- Airzone Chamois
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Neo-Lite Power Shorts were created to aid your body’s ability to cycle faster, for longer. The shorts are built with compressive fabrics that support your muscles when you’re working hard while moving moisture away from your body to keep you cool – so you can focus on the road ahead and not worry about overheating. An elastic waist with drawstring helps you adjust the fit of the shorts, with flatlock seams to eliminate chafing and skin irritation. The innovative Powerband compression cuff reduces pressure on your lower leg – without sacrificing that all important bloodflow. Front, side and back reflective accents will help keep you safe and seen in low-light conditions. A thigh pocket gives you space to store a gel or two. The Airzone chamois is engineered to fight bacteria and deliver a comfortable ride. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while high-density perforated memory foam eliminates pinching.
3 Customer Review(s)These are great. I have three pair and were each pair twice every week on a spinning bike. Only issue is that the drawstring waist as it tends to roll. Strongly suggest these be modified to have a 1 inch wide mesh belt instead. That would complete the shorts to a even better product.
Quality Price ValueAs a short man, 5'3", but with a slight beer gut, it is difficult to find shorts that are not baggy, yet offer a little room for my 30" waist. These fit great, with the drawstring providing just enough of a custom fit.
Materials seem durable and breathable. I received these shorts, and immediately chose them for my 50 mile mountain bike race. 2 weeks later, I ordered another pair. So nice to find a good short, at a great price.
Quality Price ValueThese are decent shorts. A little thinner and lighter than my old Neo Power. Not as much compression as Neo Power. Sizing is right on. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review