Style number : 1058319
Motion Airgel - Men Motion Airgel - Women TOP SHEET Made with CUPRON fabric. The copper content of Cupron fabric helps reduce irritation to the skin, provides antimicrobial properties, can help promote wound healing and provides anti-allergen properties. Long-lasting effect throughout the life of the product. CONSTRUCTION Comfortable chamois, ideal for long rides. Perforated gel inserts offer comfort and breathability. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. Long-term antibacterial properties. Vents at the front help maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra(men only). A deep slit an the back is bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition without pinching points to eliminate chafing. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. International patent pending.
Beveled Edge Molding
High-density perforated memory foam and gel
TechOnce again this year, the very popular Neo Power Motion group is back! The Neo Power Motion is compressive, a key element of endurance riding. Compression favors blood circulation in the muscles and can increase resistance to fatigue. It also helps prevent muscle vibration which causes additional fatigue and soreness. The Motion Airgel chamois, the only chamois with gel inserts, completes these shorts and bib, designed for optimal comfort and efficiency on long rides. An LG must!
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- 1 rear pocket
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Compressive Fit
- Motion Airgel Chamois
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWith the Neo Power Motion Bib, compression is the key word. But what is the advantage of compression? First, it favors blood circulation in the muscles; good blood circulation during long rides allows better performance and increases resistance to fatigue by up to 10 – 20 %. Second, it helps prevent muscle vibration which causes additional fatigue and soreness. The shorts of the Neo Power Motion Bib are made with Power + LYCRA® fiber and Endurexx fabrics, which both offer great stretchability and compressive properties. In addition, a Powerband at the cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation. The Motion Airgel chamois completes this bib, designed for optimal comfort and efficiency on long rides.
2 Customer Review(s)For about 12 years I have used various brands for racing and riding such as Voler and Champion, etc... My choice has always been Garneau for fit and long life, plus cut of the chamois. I was after compression bibs like a custom Garneau race kit my team had a few years ago, which have held up well. The Neo Power Motion Bibs looked like a close replacement and are excellent. I ended up recently buying a second pair. Great overall compression. Chamois is comfortable for long days in the saddle. Perfect fit, and nice to have a stitching color option.
Quality Price ValueCompression fit really works and best bib I have owned.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review