Style number : 1030205
- Polartec® Neoshell®: Waterproof, highly breathable
- Extenz: 4-way stretch 2.5-ply waterproof, windproof and breathable softshell
- Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Full-length waterproof zip, 2 zippered pockets
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Rain/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThrough partnership with Polartec®, Louis Garneau has created a completely waterproof jacket that acts as a hardshell yet has the ventilation, stretchability, and softness properties of a softshell. With completely waterproof features such as a full length reversed waterproof zip lined with an inner flap, sealed seams, adjustable hook and loop fastener wrists and a silicone gripper, this jacket is reliable in the wettest of conditions. The collar is crafted in a soft 2.5 ply fabric with a polyurethane membrane so it remains waterproof while maintaining comfort against the skin. When fully zipped, the zipper is housed in a garage to eliminate neck irritation. Multiple storage options are also weather-proofed, including a chest pocket and back pocket which are both finished with waterproof zips. And of course, no cycling gear designed for the off-season and fewer daylight hours is complete without front and back reflective accents that enhance visibility.
1 Customer Review(s)At first glance, this seems like a pretty expensive piece for a shell. But, it's worth it given just how versatile it is in weather conditions and temperature ranges. I've worn this as a springtime rain jacket over a short-sleeve jersey and i've worn it as an outer windproof layer on top of a baselayer and insulated jacket during the depths of winter. It basically doesn't let anything through and still breathes enough (though not perfectly, of course) to ensure you aren't like a sweaty mess stuck in a garbage bag. It's light, not bulky at all, and even packs up pretty small in case you need to tuck it into a rear pocket (though it's still bigger than a super light vest or jacket.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review