Style number : 1050529
Tri Air - Men Tri Air - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride maintaining comfort during your run and swim. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechIf you're looking for a competitive edge, the Pro 9.25 Carbon triathlon shorts have everything you need to help you leave the rest of the pack in your dust. Designed to support the body in motion, the shorts benefit from an ergonomic fit and an elastic waistband with drawstring, bringing you the benefits of improved performance without compromising on comfort.
- Light Power: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue.
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- Adjustable elasticized waist drawstring
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- 2 mesh pockets with flap for water evacuation, one at thigh and one at back
- Tri specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Mini-stitching: Minimalist stitching provides optimal comfort and reduces the risks of chafing
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Tri Air Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionIf you’re looking for a competitive edge, the Pro 9.25 Carbon Triathlon Shorts have everything you need to help you leave the rest of the pack in your dust. Designed to support the body in motion, the shorts benefit from an ergonomic fit and an elastic waistband with drawstring – bringing you the benefits of improved performance, without compromising on comfort. The seamless inner leg reduces bulkiness, which means no more excess fabric bunching up around the saddle, while flatlock and Micro-Activ seams both work to reduce skin irritation and chafing. An Aero Lazer band at the thigh enhances the aerodynamics of the shorts, for the smoothest possible movement through the air. The Tri Air chamois is lightweight and treated with antibacterial technology to prevent the build-up of bacteria and odors over time. The quick-drying foam stretches in four directions, providing an excellent range of motion.
Write Your Own Review