Style number : 1020855
TechSleek, sharp and engineered to perform, the Pro Carbon triathlon top is an excellent choice for competitive triathletes. Laser-cut shoulders deliver superb aerodynamics, while the two back pockets offer protection for your essential gels and bars and feature a flap that streamlines the overall profile. Innovative coldblack® technology effectively blocks the build-up of heat generated by UV rays, allowing for superb temperature control even on dark-colored gear.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties.
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Full-length zip with inner flap
- Laser-finished armholes for optimal aerodynamics
- 2 rear pockets with flap for hydrodynamics
- Tri specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Mini-stitching: Minimalist stitching provides optimal comfort and reduces the risks of chafing
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionSleek, sharp and engineered to perform, the Pro Carbon Triathlon Top is an excellent choice for competitive triathletes. Laser-cut shoulders deliver superb aerodynamics, while the full-length front zip has a comfort trim – which protects your skin from chafing. The two back pockets offer protection for your essential gels and bars and they feature a flap that streamlines the overall profile. Throughout the top Micro-Activ and flatlock seams reduce skin irritation, while reflective accents on the front and back are a safety feature to keypad safe and seen. The fabrics are optimized for summer use, providing protection against the sun up to UPF/SPF 50. Innovative Coldblack® technology effectively blocks the build-up of heat generated by UV rays, allowing for superb temperature control – even on dark-coloured gear.
Write Your Own Review