Style number : 1058309
Tri Air - Men Tri Air - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride maintaining comfort during your run and swim. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechWhen you're competing in a triathlon, your suit has to be as versatile as you are, and this ITU-compliant suit has everything you need for race day.
- Perfo Light Power: Stretch, compression, support
- Delfino: This fabric absorbs less water, is quick-drying and chlorine resistant. Also provides good ventilation and moisture-wicking.
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- Compliant with ITU uniform rules
- Zip at back with inner flap, garage and long puller: Improves aerodynamics, enhances comfort, easy to slip on and off
- Stretch ultra light and soft trim: Enhances comfort
- Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Aero Lazer band at thigh: Laser-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Front, back and bottom reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Tri Air Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWhen you’re competing in a triathlon, your suit has to be as versatile as you are. Made with a combination of strategically located fabrics, the Pro ITU suit utilizes each fiber’s specific properties. The Perfo Light Power front and lower back provide compression and good muscle support. At the back, Delfino fabric provides great hydrodynamic and aerodynamic properties, and it absorbs less water and therefore dries much faster. The Carbon-X Mesh side panels provide compressive properties for maximized muscle performance, and the CB Lazer Rev at the thigh is lazer-cut for a smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support. The back zipper improves the suit’s aerodynamics and the long puller makes it easy to slip on and off.
1 Customer Review(s)I bought a couple of these to try for my first Tri in a couple years. I didn't like this one as much due to the zipper in the back and no pockets. Good material and fit.
I wish they were a little more compressive lycra/spandex like the Equipe bibs.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review