Style number : 3820693
- Delfino: This fabric absorbs less water, is quick-drying and chlorine resistant. Also provides good ventilation and moisture-wicking.
- Carbon X-Mesh: Maximizes muscular performance.
- 15"/38 cm comfort zip with inner flap: Protects skin from abrasion and chafing
- 2 mesh rear pockets with flap for water evacuation
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Mini flatlock: Offers increased stretch and flexibility for ease of movement
- Stretch ultra light and soft trim: Enhances comfort
- Front and back reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionBecause not every triathlete wants the sleek traditional tri fit, we offer the Pro SL Semi-Relax with just a little bit more room but the same technology of our Pro Triathlon Collection.
Write Your Own Review