Style number : 1069105
TechThese are our all-around tights. The Providence bib tights is the garment you want to have if you enjoy several cold-weather endurance sports. The suspenders prevent them from sliding off your hips on effort, and the high degree of insulation of the Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric makes them an excellent choice for riding in colder weather, as well as for cross-country skiing or speed skating.
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- Polartec® Light Wind Pro: 4-way stretch wind-breaking and breathable hard-face knit with brushed back
- Polartec® Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort
- Flatlock seams
- Articulated knees
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe multi-fabric construction of the Providence Bib Tights provides the right protection at all the right places, making them the ideal bib tights for training in moderate winter conditions. On the outside, Light WindDry 2 keeps you protected from the cold and rain thanks to its waterproof and windproof properties. Light Wind Pro® fabric at the knees provides wind protection while still allowing breathability. On the inside, Heatmaxx fabric keeps you warm with a 4-way stretch knit that is brushed to retain body heat. A Highlander Mesh at the top and straps provides quick drying and great comfort thanks to moisture vapor transfer properties and 4-way stretchability.
1 Customer Review(s)These bib pants are very warm. So much so that unless it's pretty cold you will get too hot. I find these to be too warm in the upper 40s but great when temps drop into the 30s or below. Even though I bought same size that I wear in Garneu bibshorts I find these to be just very slightly larger than I was expecting. They are not skin tight on my like my bibshorts of the same size. I suppose this might be by design so they can be worn over bibshorts. Not an issue for me but just wanted to mention it. If you need a really cold weather bib pant these are a good choice.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review