Style number : 1069105
TechThese are our all-around tights. The Providence Bib is the garment you want to have if you enjoy several cold-weather endurance sports. The suspenders prevent them from sliding off your hips on effort, and the high degree of insulation of the Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric makes them an excellent choice for riding in colder weather, as well as for cross-country skiing or speed skating.
- HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking, breathable, DWR
- Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort.
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- Suspenders: Reliable support in greater movement activities
- Stretch trim on bib straps
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe multi-fabric construction of the Providence Bib Tights provides the right protection at all the right places, making them the ideal bib tights for training in moderate winter conditions. On the outside, Light WindDry 2 keeps you protected from the cold and rain thanks to its waterproof and windproof properties. Light Wind Pro® fabric at the knees provides wind protection while still allowing breathability. On the inside, Heatmaxx fabric keeps you warm with a 4-way stretch knit that is brushed to retain body heat. A Highlander Mesh at the top and straps provides quick drying and great comfort thanks to moisture vapor transfer properties and 4-way stretchability.
Write Your Own Review