Style number : 1482258
TechThe Rafale gloves absorb vibrations and keep your hands warm and dry so you can ride longer.
- Upper hand: Enerblock Softshell - Thermo-Laminated Spandex
- Palm: Amara
- Biogel padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury
- Next-to-skin 80 mm cuff
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- 3M reflective piping and logos: High visibility
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- ErgoAir® Zone
- 3 mm / 1 mm Biogel® Padding
- Insulation index: Low
- Moisture transfer: High
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH XS < 7 < 6¾ S 7 - 8 6¾ - 7 M 8 - 9 7 - 7¼ L 9 - 9¾ 7¼ - 7¾ XL 9¾ - 10½ 7¾ - 8¼ XXL 10½ - 11¼ 8¼ - 8¾ 3XL > 11¼ > 8¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionEnerblock is our mid-weight softshell fabric that has high water resistance, is breathable, and offers a brushed interior for ultimate comfort. The next-to-skin cuff makes a tight seal and keeps draft out.
1 Customer Review(s)The Rafale Gloves fit as expected. I bought these for Fall/Winter rides in South Louisiana. Have not had a chance to actually use them in the cold yet, but they appear to be good for cooler weather. Not sure if they are would do well for 30 degree temps, but we don't get many days like that down here. SO I think these gloves will meet my needs.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review