Style number : 1054125
Profile MTB - Men Profile MTB - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points. Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801
Double density foam
TechWhether you're out on the roads or hitting the trails, Garneau's Range Shorts will deliver the goods. Combining the great look of a pair of mid-length shorts with the comfort benefits of a tight-fitting inner layer - these are the perfect versatile addition to your cycling wardrobe. They're made with a tough, abrasion-resistant fabric to boost durability and also offer great breathability and a little bit of extra stretch.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Sewn-in AirFit Mesh innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- 2 front pockets and extra side velcro pocket
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
- AirSport Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWhether you’re out on the roads or hitting the trails, Garneau’s new Range Shorts will deliver the goods. Combining the great looks of a pair of mid-length shorts with the comfort benefits of a tight-fitting inner layer – these are the perfect versatile addition to your cycling wardrobe. One of the key features that really make these shorts stand out is the innovative Powerband, engineered to provide extra support without restricting circulation – so you can keep on riding longer and faster. They’re made with a tough, abrasion-resistant fabric to boost durability and also benefit from mesh sections for improved breathability and a little bit of extra stretch. The inner-shorts include a stitched-in chamois pad, to keep you comfortable in the saddle, while the inner leg employs a seamless construction to avoid any extra fabric that could get bunched up. Reflective hits on the back, front and bottom boost visibility, while flatlock seams make irritation and chafing a thing of the past. Two front pockets and a hook and loop fastener side pocket give you plenty of room to store those essential riding items.
Write Your Own Review