Style number : 1023441
TechThe Retro Jersey is perfect for your “après-bike", relaxing or grabbing a drink after your ride.
- 100% Cotton: Soft natural fiber
- Full-length hidden zip
- 2 front pockets
- Embroidered logo
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionPart of our new Casual collection, the Retro Jersey is perfect for your “après-bike”, relaxing or grabbing a drink after your ride.
1 Customer Review(s)I wouldn't use this as a cycling jersey (so I think the product is mis-named). But it's a fine lightweight jacket for hanging out, going for a walk, or wearing after a long ride before you can change.
It's well made, fits nicely, and is sized correctly (I'm 6'1", 175, cyclist build and a medium fits fine).
Response from GARNEAU:
This is certainly an apres-bike jacket and not a riding jersey. We'll look at updating the product name!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review