Mouse over the image to zoom
Specifically designed for women, the Scarlett II comes in three sleek designs that will protect your noggin, keep it ventilated, and provide comfort.
Style number : 1406023
TechProtect yourself on the slopes with this hard shell while staying comfortable throughout the day.
- Weight: 20.1 oz/570 g
- Certification: ASTM F2040
- Vents: 14
- ABS hard shell: Industrial assembly technique that provides a better helmet finish, allowing you to carry it everywhere without fearing premature wear
- Evacuation channels: To prevent the eyewear from misting up, evacuation channels located above the forehead guide facial heat through the helmet's ventilation holes
- Spiderlock® Creo: Stabilizing device with a Micro Dial system for a one-handed quick and tight adjustment
- Cushioned fitting hat: Comfortable, removable and machine washable
- Detachable earpads for cold protection: Removable for the warmest winter days, they keep the ears warm and comfortable in cold weather conditions
- Rubber goggle fastener: This flexible fastener adapts to all sizes of ski goggle straps and keeps them firmly in place during your activities
- XS/S: 6 3/4 - 7 hat size, 21 1/4 - 22 in, 54 - 56 cm
- S/M: 7 - 7 1/4 hat size, 22 - 22 7/8 in, 56 - 58 cm
- M/L: 7 1/4 - 7 1/2 hat size, 22 7/8 - 23 3/4 in, 58 - 60 cm
- Sizing Chart
WINTER HELMETS SIZE HAT SIZE INCHES CM XS/S 6 3/4 - 7 21 1/4 - 22 54 - 56 S/M 7 - 7 1/4 22 - 22 7/8 56 - 58 M/L 7 1/4 - 7 1/2 22 7/8 - 23 3/4 58 - 60
Head Circumference: Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
DescriptionSpecifically designed for women, the Scarlett II comes in three sleek designs that will protect your noggin, keep it ventilated, and provide comfort.
Write Your Own Review