Style number : 1070189
TechThe SF-2 Plastron is ideal for cold weather protection thanks to an upper front water and windproof polyurethane membrane that evacuates moisture.
- Supra Filo 2: Great moisture management
- Light WindDry 2: Waterproof and windbreaking
- Wind barrier front: Offers a windbreaking front barrier that allows moisture management through the back
- Flatlock seams
- Front reflective accent
- Weather: Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionFor cold weather protection, the SF-2 Plastron is ideal. The upper front has a polyurethane membrane that is water and windproof but evacuates moisture. The rest of the base layer is a soft and moisture managing mesh.
1 Customer Review(s)Love this base layer, great for Colorado. Can be challenging to take off after a hard session though.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review