Style number : 1032323
- Gravity DP: Ultra light, windbreaking, breathable
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Polartec® Alpha® 100 g: Warm, extremely breathable
- Strategically placed Polartec® Alpha® insulation
- Drytex® Mesh lining: Provides warmth and thermoregulation
- Front zip with inner flap, zip garage and built-in outer flap: Increases protection against wind and cold
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 1 rear pocket with zip: Fits phone, MP3 player, or gels
- Multimedia pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Stretch trim at wrists
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at hem: Offers a custom fit and protects against the elements
- Stretch anatomic panel: Increases the range of motion, provides flexibility and ventilation
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
- XC Standard Fit
- Sizing Chart
Same as XC Standard Fit.
1" shorter than XC Standard Fit.
Technical fit and anatomic construction developed to complement a full range of motion. Design and construction optimize mobility for high aerobic activities. Versatile fit that can accommodate base layers.
It is neither snug nor loose, but intended for recreational aerobic activities.
MEN'S SIZE CHART - XC STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWith the Solution MVT jacket, there's no reason to let the cold keep you from your training. MVT stands for Moisture Vapor Transfer: the jacket is designed to let out moisture because when you're training in winter conditions, staying dry is key. Gravity DP is an ultralight, breathable and windproof weave with a ripstop construction the gives the fabric lightness and resistance. Strategically placed Polartec® Alpha® insulation provides warmth without compromising the jacket's breathability, and a Drytex® Mesh lining helps improve heat retention as well as breathability and moisture wicking. The Solution MVT jacket also features stretchable and articulated sections for maximum flexibility, ease of movement and a thoroughly great fit.
1 Customer Review(s)I was quite impressed with the ability of the Solution Jacket to wick moisture away during high intensity workouts at cold temperatures. I am a cyclist and I found the rear zippered pocket to have plenty of room to carry extra items like extra clothes, spare inner tube, hex wrenches, and extra food.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review