Style number : 1020859
TechKeep your cool with this most appropriate MTB jersey for those desert-like rides, and for those in between. The highly breathable perforated construction of the mesh offers amazing airflow while effectively moving moisture away from your body. It benefits from an extra-comfortable collar made for easy entry and freedom of movement, and has a single front pocket with zip to securely store your phone, wallet and keys.
- AnCore Mesh: Its rugged semi-opaque structure provides breathability and extra protection.
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- Comfort-designed neck: Easy entry and freedom of movement
- 1 front zippered pocket
- Comfort Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionMeet the Span Cycling Jersey, the only MTB jersey you need to get out and enjoy the summer. It benefits from an extra-comfortable collar that is engineered for easy entry and freedom of movement, while the single front pocket has a secure zip, so you can store your phone, wallet and keys with complete confidence. The breathable, lightweight mesh fabric also helps move moisture away from your body – keeping you cool and dry at the same time. Designed for a comfortable fit, this jersey is not too tight and not too loose-fitting either.
Write Your Own Review