Style number : 1028089
TechIn the past, cyclists riding the European mountains would stuff their jerseys with newspapers to insulate their body for the descent. Today, the Speedzone X-Lite vest fulfills the same role, but with so much more comfort. Each time you feel the cold start to bite on your bike, pull out this ultra lightweight and breathable from your jersey pocket. Instead of suffering from the cold, you'll finish your ride feeling exhilarated.
- X-Lite 19: Ultra light, windbreaking, breathable
- X-Lite Mesh: Ultra light, optimal ventilation
- One of the lightest vests on the market
- Hole in the back: Offers easy access to jersey pocket and allows race number to show
- Vest can be compressed and stowed inside a pocket in the collar
- Full-length zip with reflective accents and inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Stretch trim: Provides a good fit
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Feather Weight
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Speedzone X-Lite Vest is one of the lightest vests on the market. At only 60 g (2.1 oz) for a medium size, the vest offers a light protection and great practicality. The patent-pending hole in the back allows access to jersey pockets and keeps race numbers visible, and the vest can be compressed and stored in a pocket directly in its collar. The front of the vest is made with XLite-19 fabric, an ultra-light, breathable and wind breaking nylon weave that has good abrasion resistance properties thanks to a ripstop construction. A DWR waxed finish repels water to keep you protected from the elements. At the back and sides, the XLite Mesh provides optimal ventilation and comfort thanks to a stretchable and tear-resistant microfiber construction.
1 Customer Review(s)Having access to your pockets in great. As an added bonus the hole in the back makes taking it off while riding a breeze.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review