Style number : 1030213
TechA truly worthwhile investment: With its long sleeves that can be removed depending on the weather, the Spire convertible jacket provides all-season comfort. For crisp fall days and wintertime training sessions, the Spire's long sleeves showcase the qualities of this windbreaker that isolates from the cold as efficiently as it evacuates moisture. The properties of the Polartec® Powershield® fabric are just as significant when wearing the Spire in short-sleeve mode: it keeps your torso nice and warm while the underarms provide just enough cool to regulate your body heat. With its multiple-format back pockets, this hybrid jacket is an ideal choice for all the activities you take up as soon as summer ends… And until it returns!
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro: Windproof, breathable, DWR softshell
- Vertexx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Full-length zip with reflective accents and inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- Removable sleeves with zips: Transforms into a short-sleeve jacket
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Spire softshell convertible jacket blocks wind 30-50% more than the average softshell. The two-piece jacket features zippered removable sleeves that can be folded and stowed in middle back pocket. This pocket is not zippered but rather has a simple overlap for easy access with gloves. Two smaller pockets on back have a reflective trim for visibility when riding. While Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric blocks 99% of the wind, it remains breathable by construction. Combined to Vertexx panels on back, sides and underarm, moisture evacuation is increased while maintaining optimal core temperature.
Write Your Own Review