Style number : 1406024
TechAt the age where they just want to go faster, longer and harder, keeping them protected is absolutely essential.
- Weight: 20.1 oz/570 g
- Certification: ASTM F2040
- Vents: 14
- ABS hard shell: Industrial assembly technique that provides a better helmet finish, allowing you to carry it everywhere without fearing premature wear
- Evacuation channels: To prevent the eyewear from misting up, evacuation channels located above the forehead guide facial heat through the helmet's ventilation holes
- Spiderlock® Creo: Stabilizing device with a Micro Dial system for a one-handed quick and tight adjustment
- Cushioned fitting hat: Comfortable, removable and machine washable
- Detachable earpads for cold protection: Removable for the warmest winter days, they keep the ears warm and comfortable in cold weather conditions
- Rubber goggle fastener: This flexible fastener adapts to all sizes of ski goggle straps and keeps them firmly in place during your activities
- XS/S: 6 3/4 - 7 hat size, 21 1/4 - 22 in, 54 - 56 cm
- S/M: 7 - 7 1/4 hat size, 22 - 22 7/8 in, 56 - 58 cm
- M/L: 7 1/4 - 7 1/2 hat size, 22 7/8 - 23 3/4 in, 58 - 60 cm
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionWith a youthful design and hardcore protection, the Spitfire II is designed to adjust to your child's head with one turn of the dial offering a comfortable and secure fit.
Write Your Own Review