Style number : 1487217
TechPerfect combination of comfort, performance and reliability, the T-Flex 2LS shoe offers all the traction needed in rough mountain bike trails.
- 100% Carbon T-FLEX outsole: Designed to increase stiffness
- Removable studs under toe cup: Better adherence and protection to front outsole
- Dual density lugs: Offer both rigidity and traction and allow for better mud evacuation
- T-FLEX technology: Provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running and prevents heel pressure
- Boa® L5 double rail quick attach system: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- HRS-300 reinforced injected nylon: Secures the heel in place, optimizes fit, and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Microfiber and cycling mesh upper: Provides better support through a rigid upper
- One-way anti-slip spandex: Maintains heel in place
- Single density EVA insole: Enhances comfort
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Shoe bag included
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 11.8 oz/334 g
- Sizing Chart
Close to the foot for increased sensation and power transfer. SHOES
(revised March 2016)
LG (EURO) MEN (US) WOMEN (US) UK 36 4 6 3 37 4.5 6.5 3.5 38 5 7 4 38.5 5.5 7.5 4.5 39 6 8 5 39.5 6.5 8.5 5.5 40 7 9 6 40.5 7.5 9.5 6.5 41 8 10 7 41.5 8.5 10.5 7.5 42 9 11 8 42.5 9.25 11.25 8.25 43 9.5 11.5 8.5 43.5 9.75 - 8.75 44 10 - 9 44.5 10.5 - 9.5 45 10.75 - 9.75 45.5 11 - 10 46 11.5 - 10.5 46.5 11.75 - 10.75 47 12 - 11 48 12.5 - 11.5 49 13 - 12 50 13.5 - 12.5
DescriptionThe dual density lugs and dual density outsole of the T-Flex 2LS shoe offers all the traction, rigidity and density you need in rough, muddy mountain bike trails. The Boa L5 attach system allows a quick, secure adjustment that ensures comfort thanks to its microadjustable reel. T-Flex technology provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running, and removable studs under the toe cup offer more adherence and protection. The HRS-300 reinforced injected nylon ensures a secure fit, which means an optimized fit and reduced loss of power. MTB riders looking for the perfect combination of comfort, performance and reliability: look no further.
4 Customer Review(s)I use these shoes for both mountain biking and road biking, since they're much more comfortable to walk in than road shoes and not as heavy as many other mtb shoes. I haven't tried them in a cyclocross race yet, but I plan on racing in them this season. They feel a bit narrow, so I ordered a size up, which is more comfortable, but when I run in them up a steep surface I feel my heel come out a little, so they are probably best for people with a narrower foot. The boa closure system is a great way to keep them snug, but having them too tight will cause numbness!
Quality Price ValueI've tried a ton of different shoes for my various racing, training, and all around riding adventures, and I can say that these are just as good as any other shoe on the market, and that the fit is spot on. Even during the dreaded "flat tire, run to support" scenario, these didn't disappoint as I made my way down a rocky gulch for some help!
I would strongly recommend these to anyone looking for a durable, comfortable, high performance shoe, and, with the little wear they've shown, I am expecting these to last a long time.
Quality Price ValueThese MTB shoes rock! As an endurance MTB racer, I need comfort with the right amount of stiffness to keep me riding comfortably all day. The T-Flex 2LS MTB shoes offer the comfort and fit so I can perform my best. They are really light with a rugged sole which is awesome for traction for any run-ups or hike-a-bikes. The dual boa allows for a quick snug fit that is easily adjustable. The extra lugs that come with the shoes give me the option to hit up some gnar and mud and will be great for cross season! Quality Price ValueI have been racing/riding for the past two years on the T-Flex 2LS MTB shoe and have never looked back! I wear them for all three types of riding (Mountain, CX, and Road) and I am always blown away on how comfortable they are! I am currently on my second pair, and both times I have been able to ride/race with them right out of the box. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review