Style number : 1054107
Silvercool - Men Silvercool - Women Coolmax top sheet for better moisture management and wicking. Multi-thickness high-density foam for better support and ergonomics. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. 2-way stretch provides a good fit and contour while riding. Antibacterial and moisture wicking. Patents : U.S. #6,393,618 ; Can. #2,349,801
TechWhen durability is key, these shorts are made with our toughest fabrics. The stretchable fabric joined to an elastic waist band and detachable Drytex® innershorts ensure optimal comfort for all types of riders. The velcro tab at the side of the leg allows you to adjust your fit, making these shorts ideal for wearing with knee pads.
- DirtMax: 4-way stretch woven fabric , breathable and DWR softshell.
- TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort.
- Dura-X: Abrasion resistance
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Waist with belt loops and elastic at back
- 2 front pockets with velcro plus a hidden pocket with zip
- 2 rear pockets with velcro closure
- Air intakes with reversed zip on each side: Offer added ventilation
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 12"/30.5 cm
- SilverCool Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWe know what MTB riding's all about, which is why these mountain bike shorts are made with our toughest fabrics that offer great stretchability and optimal abrasion resistance. The innershorts are detachable so you can wear them together or separately. Multiple pockets with velcro closures allow you to safely carry your essentials, and the waist with elastic and belt loop plus adjustable velcro tabs at legs allow a custom fit without compromise on freedom of movement.
Write Your Own Review