Style number : 1054111
Silvercool - Men Silvercool - Women Coolmax top sheet for better moisture management and wicking. Multi-thickness high-density foam for better support and ergonomics. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. 2-way stretch provides a good fit and contour while riding. Antibacterial and moisture wicking. Patents : U.S. #6,393,618 ; Can. #2,349,801
TechWe know what MTB riding's all about, which is why these knickers are made with our toughest fabrics that offer great stretchability.
- DirtMax: 4-way stretch woven fabric , breathable and DWR softshell.
- TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort.
- Dura-X: Abrasion resistance
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Waist with belt loops and elastic at back
- 2 front pockets with velcro plus a hidden pocket with zip
- 2 rear pockets with velcro closure
- Air intakes with reversed zip on each side: Offer added ventilation
- Inseam: 19"/48.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable velcro tabs at legs: Offer a tighter fit when needed
- Front and back reflective accents
- SilverCool Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWe know what MTB riding's all about, so we’ve designed the Techfit MTB knickers with an array of mountain bike-oriented features. We’ve used our toughest fabrics with great stretchability and optimal abrasion resistance and added details to create your perfect fit for enduring comfort: articulated knees for flexibility, air intakes for ventilation, seamless inner legs for comfort, velcro tabs for a customized adjustment, the list goes on. The fully detachable inner shorts are made with Drytex® 2002, a fast-drying stretch knit with permanent nano-silver technology that offers antibacterial and antiodor properties, and feature the Silvercool3 chamois for great support and comfort.
1 Customer Review(s)High quality materials on both the shell and inner shorts. The rear pockets would be much better secured if they had zippers instead of Velcros. Although, I do like how the rear pockets are positioned. Therefore, I don't sit on whatever stored in them, and they're easy to reach better than regular rear pockets.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review