Style number : 1054111
Silvercool - Men Silvercool - Women Coolmax top sheet for better moisture management and wicking. Multi-thickness high-density foam for better support and ergonomics. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. 2-way stretch provides a good fit and contour while riding. Antibacterial and moisture wicking. Patents : U.S. #6,393,618 ; Can. #2,349,801
TechWe know what MTB riding's all about, which is why these knickers are made with our toughest fabrics that offer great stretchability.
- DirtMax: 4-way stretch woven fabric, breathable and DWR softshell
- TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort. DWR treatment
- Dura-X: Abrasion resistance
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Waist with belt loops and elastic at back
- 2 front pockets with velcro plus a hidden pocket with zip
- 2 rear pockets with velcro closure
- Air intakes with zip on each side: Offer added ventilation
- Inseam: 19"/48.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable velcro tabs at legs: Offer a tighter fit when needed
- Front and back reflective accents
- SilverCool Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWe know what MTB riding's all about, so we’ve designed the Techfit MTB knickers with an array of mountain bike-oriented features. We’ve used our toughest fabrics with great stretchability and optimal abrasion resistance and added details to create your perfect fit for enduring comfort: articulated knees for flexibility, air intakes for ventilation, seamless inner legs for comfort, hook and loop fastener tabs for a customized adjustment, the list goes on. The fully detachable inner shorts are made with Drytex® 2002, a fast-drying stretch knit with permanent nano-silver technology that offers antibacterial and antiodor properties, and feature the Silvercool3 chamois for great support and comfort.
3 Customer Review(s)For "baggy" these fit trim and are gusseted in all the right places, and look good, as well.
They come with chamois shorts that are easily removed with silk loops and tiny snaps.
I rode 35 mi on a Brooks saddle, and they're very comfortable in the seat (without the chamois).
My only complaint is they don't seal well at the bottom of the knees if you want to keep the wind out.
The knee gusset also causes the leg bottoms to slide up a bit.
Other than that, they're very comfortable and definitely worth it.
Quality Price ValueI've really only worn these the last few weeks of fall over tight knickers or even long tights as a wind breaker, but they are fabulous. Tough, tight weave works well for this. Most important, sizing. I'm 5'9", 140lbs, and the smalls are perfect. I look forward to wearing them with just liner shorts this spring, and would highly recommend them. Quality Price ValueHigh quality materials on both the shell and inner shorts. The rear pockets would be much better secured if they had zippers instead of Velcros. Although, I do like how the rear pockets are positioned. Therefore, I don't sit on whatever stored in them, and they're easy to reach better than regular rear pockets. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review