Style number : 1064096
TechIf you need to ride rain or shine, whether you're in the middle of a cycle-touring trip, on your way to work, or getting warmed up for your next cyclocross event, the Torrent RTR pants will protect you from the rain. These light multisport pants are designed to keep you moving in rainy weather while being well sheltered. Thanks to adjustable rubber ankle straps, no need to worry about them getting snagged in your chain as you pedal. And when the gloomy day turns into an even darker evening, stay visible thanks to reflective dots printed on the calves. For comfort, a sturdy fabric at the crotch will prevent premature wear and tear caused by the friction of pedaling. The weather may not be nice, but that won't stop you from getting on your bike.
- Extenz: 4-way stretch 2.5-ply waterproof, windproof and breathable softshell
- Oxley: Resistant fabric at crotch prevents abrasion and enhances durability
- Micro Mesh lining
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Resistant fabric at crotch: Prevents abrasion and enhances durability
- 14.5"/36.5 cm ankle zips
- Signature ankle grippers
- Adjustable rubber instep strap with buckle: Offers a customized fit
- HiViz360: Offers 360-degree visibility
- Weather: Rain/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThese pants offer a lightweight yet complete protection with great freedom of movement.
Write Your Own Review