Style number : 1075023
TechIdeal match to the Training Top, this bottom will keep your buns warm and comfortable due to its remarkable stretch and extra soft fleece interior.
- Drytex® 6000: Polartec® double knit fabric with moisture-wicking treatment retains body heat
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Flatlock seams
- Smooth outer face: Hassle-free layering
- Bottom reflective accent
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionTechnical fabric that can be worn as a first layer, the Drytex 6000 has a brushed inside, which creates a thick insulating layer of air to retain body heat. Its treatment enhances moisture wicking. Lycra content and stretchy flatlock seams provide a great ease of movement and maximum comfort. The Huggfit waist provides better abdomen support and an even distribution of pressure around the waist.
Write Your Own Review