Style number : 1075023
TechFor those days when the temperature seems to be colder than reason yet the crisp air calls out, put on the Training base layer combo and you're set to rock the day away until the sun goes down. The thick but super stretchable fabric offers unparalleled thermal protection and range of movement as an under layer. For boundless adventures, the Training top and pants will surely keep you warm in the harshest winter conditions.
- Drytex® 6000: Polartec® double knit fabric with moisture-wicking treatment retains body heat
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Flatlock seams
- Smooth outer face: Hassle-free layering
- Reflective accent
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionTechnical fabric that can be worn as a first layer, the Drytex 6000 has a brushed inside, which creates a thick insulating layer of air to retain body heat. Its treatment enhances moisture wicking. Lycra content and stretchy flatlock seams provide a great ease of movement and maximum comfort. The Huggfit waist provides better abdomen support and an even distribution of pressure around the waist.
Write Your Own Review