Style number : 1487162
- Exo-Jet Carbon outsole with silver fiber and patented multivent system: Designed to increase stiffness, provides excellent toe-to-heel airflow and reflects heat
- 100% heat moldable shoe at 150°F (65°C): Provides a customized fit
- Ice Fil inside heel cup
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system: Enhances support without pressure points
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper: Dries quickly and provides ventilation
- Ice Fil Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue antibacterial insole: Reduces feet temperature and provides excellent ventilation
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Shoe bag included
- Molding instructions on shoe bag
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 10.4 oz/295 g
- Sizing Chart
Close to the foot for increased sensation and power transfer.
If you are purchasing a pair of SHOES, please note that we have updated our shoe sizing over the past two seasons. To ensure that you get the correct size, please follow THIS GUIDE and actually measure your feet to get the “LG Measure” that is best suited to you.
(revised March 2016)
LG (EURO) MEN (US) WOMEN (US) UK 36 4 6 3 37 4.5 6.5 3.5 38 5 7 4 38.5 5.5 7.5 4.5 39 6 8 5 39.5 6.5 8.5 5.5 40 7 9 6 40.5 7.5 9.5 6.5 41 8 10 7 41.5 8.5 10.5 7.5 42 9 11 8 42.5 9.25 11.25 8.25 43 9.5 11.5 8.5 43.5 9.75 - 8.75 44 10 - 9 44.5 10.5 - 9.5 45 10.75 - 9.75 45.5 11 - 10 46 11.5 - 10.5 46.5 11.75 - 10.75 47 12 - 11 48 12.5 - 11.5 49 13 - 12 50 13.5 - 12.5
DescriptionThe Tri-300 surpasses all existing triathlon shoe technology found on the market today. A Power Flex Strap system is a vented offset positioned straps that extends from the inside arch to the outer tendons to secure placement and reduce pressure. The strap is stiff and rubberized for quick and efficient transition. The Tri-300 offers a perfect fit for all riders through our 100% heat moldable using a home conventional oven. An Exo-Jet Carbon outsole with silver fibers to reflect heat and flexible carbon arch supports for comfort. Detailing is perfected and allows you to shave seconds with a rear puller with reflector. Our stiffest to date and super easy to grab rear pull hoop is anchored from the bottom of the heel for an efficient and quick pull-on. The vertical opening is wide enough to accommodate three fingers..
1 Customer Review(s)I've used light weight cycling shoes for years and as I upped my mileage my feet would hurt post-ride. I'd end up with foot cramps at odd times of day. These shoes have completely eliminated the foot-hurt of flat insole shoes. I'm very impressed with the molded insole! Well worth the money and lighter in weight than inserting orthotics into a flat shoe.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review