Style number : 1058289
Tri Elite - Men Tri Elite - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride without adding discomfort during your run and swim. Patent # 6,393,618 Crabyon Fabric used in the practice of medicine. Antibacterial, completely biodegradable, and allergy-tested. Accelerates wound healing. Can be applied on burns and helps tissues regeneration. Enhances the body's immunity to disease. Lowers high blood pressure. Wicks moisture. Allows slow and steady release of chamois lotion maximizing its efficiency. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
TechWith technologies and fabrics made for enhanced aerodynamics, the Tri Course Club Suit is designed so you perform your best on race day.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant
- CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- 15"/38 cm comfort zip with inner flap: Protects skin from abrasion and chafing
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- Tri Elite Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Sizing ChartFIT GUIDE
Measurements all around
MEN SIZE CHARTS Slim Fit XS S M L XL XXL 3XL 1 CHEST MEASUREMENT 32-34 in.81-86 cm 35-37 in.89-94 cm 38-40 in.96-101 cm 40-42 in.101-106 cm 42-44 in.106-111 cm 44-46 in.111-116 cm 46-48 in.116-122 cm 2 WAIST MEASUREMENT 28-30 in.71-76 cm 30-32 in.76-81 cm 32-34 in.81-86 cm 34-36 in.86-91 cm 36-38 in.91-96 cm 38-40 in.96-101 cm 40-42 in.101-106 cm 3 HIPS MEASUREMENT 32-34 in.81-86 cm 35-37 in.89-94 cm 38-40 in.96-101 cm 40-42 in.101-106 cm 42-44 in.106-111 cm 44-46 in.111-116 cm 46-48 in.116-122 cm 4 INSEAM 30 in.76 cm 31 in.79 cm 32 in.81 cm 33 in.84 cm 33 in.84 cm 33 in.84 cm 33 in.84 cm
Close-fitting garment designed to provide aerodynamics in a cycling position.
For a less compressive feel on the body, upsize.
DescriptionBe at your best come race day in the Tri Course Club Suit – engineered to boost an athlete’s chances in elite competition. The suit is optimized for superb aerodynamics, with minimal seams, laser-finished hems on the thighs and a Lazer back pocket with top flap all combining to help you cut through the air without resistance. Superb for summer, advanced Coldblack® technology keeps you cool by limiting the build up of heat caused by UV rays and it’s so effective it even works on dark-coloured gear. A seamless inner leg reduces the chance of excess material becoming bunched around the saddle, while back and bottom reflective accents create improved visibility. Comfort-enhanced armholes and neck are designed to maximize freedom of movement, while the trim and ‘garage’ enclosure on the front zip will eliminate skin irritation. Offset shoulder seams are placed to reduce pressure when wearing a wetsuit. Garneau’s patented Tri Elite chamois offers excellent comfort during the bike leg of your triathlon, without restricting you on the run and swim sections. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while the material used for the top sheet is breathable with antibacterial properties.
1 Customer Review(s)I just finished racing an Olympic Distance Tri in this kit and it was the most comfortable that I've ever felt in a race. No restriction of movement, no chafing or irritation, and I was amazed at how cool I was in the 94 degree heat! Let that sink in for a second. I was cool. In 94 degree heat. I'm beyond impressed with this gear. You're going to love it.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review