Style number : 1058289
Tri Elite - Men Tri Elite - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride without adding discomfort during your run and swim. Patent # 6,393,618 Crabyon Fabric used in the practice of medicine. Antibacterial, completely biodegradable, and allergy-tested. Accelerates wound healing. Can be applied on burns and helps tissues regeneration. Enhances the body's immunity to disease. Lowers high blood pressure. Wicks moisture. Allows slow and steady release of chamois lotion maximizing its efficiency. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
TechWith technologies and fabrics made for enhanced aerodynamics, the Tri Course Club Suit is designed so you perform your best on race day.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant.
- CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- 15"/38 cm comfort zip with inner flap: Protects skin from abrasion and chafing
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- Tri Elite Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on- bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionBe at your best come race day in the Tri Course Club Suit – engineered to boost an athlete’s chances in elite competition. The suit is optimized for superb aerodynamics, with minimal seams, laser-finished hems on the thighs and a Lazer back pocket with top flap all combining to help you cut through the air without resistance. Superb for summer, advanced Coldblack® technology keeps you cool by limiting the build up of heat caused by UV rays and it’s so effective it even works on dark-coloured gear. A seamless inner leg reduces the chance of excess material becoming bunched around the saddle, while back and bottom reflective accents create improved visibility. Comfort-enhanced armholes and neck are designed to maximize freedom of movement, while the trim and ‘garage’ enclosure on the front zip will eliminate skin irritation. Offset shoulder seams are placed to reduce pressure when wearing a wetsuit. Garneau’s patented Tri Elite chamois offers excellent comfort during the bike leg of your triathlon, without restricting you on the run and swim sections. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while the material used for the top sheet is breathable with antibacterial properties.
1 Customer Review(s)I just finished racing an Olympic Distance Tri in this kit and it was the most comfortable that I've ever felt in a race. No restriction of movement, no chafing or irritation, and I was amazed at how cool I was in the 94 degree heat! Let that sink in for a second. I was cool. In 94 degree heat. I'm beyond impressed with this gear. You're going to love it.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review