Style number : 1482228
- Upper hand: 4-Way Spandex
- Palm: ClarinoTM Synthetic leather
- MTB specific patented Ergo Air® concept: Improves air circulation when holding MTB handlebar
- Multi-section palm: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel
- Ergonomic cuff
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH XS < 7 < 6¾ S 7 - 8 6¾ - 7 M 8 - 9 7 - 7¼ L 9 - 9¾ 7¼ - 7¾ XL 9¾ - 10½ 7¾ - 8¼ XXL 10½ - 11¼ 8¼ - 8¾ 3XL > 11¼ > 8¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionThe Twenty-Nine Glove is an entry level MTB glove that integrates the MTB specific patented Ergo Air Concept designed to promote air circulation when holding a MTB handlebar.
Write Your Own Review