Style number : 1039318
- Northflex: Protects against winter conditions
- Dexfil Seal insulation
- Fleece inner collar and upper back
- Dexfil Seal (body 175 g - sleeves 150 g): Protects from extreme cold
- Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Insulated hood
- Front 2-way larger Vislon® zip #8 with inner flap and zip garage: Increases protection against wind and cold
- 2 front pockets with zip and flap
- 1 chest pocket with built-in garage
- Back fused flaps with ventilation: Offer added breathability without compromising warmth
- Inner pocket system
- Velcro adjustable wrists
- HeatMaxx inner cuffs: Increase comfort and ease of movement
- Articulated elbows
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at hem: Offers a custom fit and protects against the elements
- Embroidered logo
- Weather: Cold/Rain/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionStay warm and dry with the Wendy jacket thanks to its waterproof, windproof, and breathable outer shell that is backed by a Dexfil Seal lining for insulation. The insulated hood offers additional warmth, and the velcro adjustable wrists maintain the fit and add protection while the HeatMaxx inner cuffs increase comfort and ease of movement. Two front pockets with zip and flap keep your hands warm and your valuables protected.
Write Your Own Review