Style number : 1020865
TechMaster the mountain in the Kitchell Jersey, your perfect companion for a long summer day on the trails. Benefiting from Icefil technology, the fabric actually works to convert your body's natural sweat into a cooling agent, which helps keep your temperature low, even on the warmest days. A multimedia pocket allows headphone cables to be routed through the inside of the jersey, avoiding wires exposed to the elements.
- LITE IceFit: Light, antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent.
- 9"/23 cm zip
- 1 front pocket with zip
- Multimedia pocket
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionLooking for great quality, versatile summer mountain biking apparel? Then the West Branch Jersey is perfect for you. The amazing technical fabric helps keep your body cool when you’re riding hard on the trails, while the front zip allows you to grab a little extra ventilation when the temperature really starts to soar. The jersey is engineered to be fast-drying with anti-bacterial properties, to help keep you sweat and odor-free – even after a long day in the saddle. It’ll also provide sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50, so no need to worry about stopping to reapply sunblock ever hour. A single zip-up front pocket gives you storage space for essential items and an internal hole for headphone cables means you can listen to music while riding, without wires flying around outside your jersey.
Write Your Own Review