Style number : 1030182
- Enerblock: Insulating, waterproof, windbreaking
- HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 front pockets with reversed zip
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- 1 zippered sleeve pocket
- Multimedia pocket
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Stretchable cuffs
- Signature silicone gripper at hem
- Front and back reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe EnerBlock Cycling Jacket 2 is perfect for colder weather, as it offers a balance between moisture management, warmth and protection. The EnerBlock fabric is a 3-ply stretch knit with a polyurethane membrane and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to provide waterproof and windproof properties, and the HeatMaxx fabric is an opaque construction with a brushed back to retain body heat. To ensure fit and comfort, the jacket has a full length reversed zip with inner flap that offers maximum ventilation and wind protection, flatlock seams that eliminate friction, stretchable cuffs that allow ease of movement and a silicone gripper at the hem that keeps it in place. Its numerous pockets with zips, plus a multimedia pocket, offer safe and practical storage.
Write Your Own Review