Style number : 1482249
- Upper hand: Softshell - Polyester
- Palm: Amara
- Fitted neoprene cuff with velcro fastener
- Outside stitching at fingers: Maximizes comfort
- 40 g 3M ThinsulateTM insulation
- Micro Bemberg fleece lining: Provides optimal comfort and additional warmth
- 3M reflective piping and logos: High visibility
- Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices
- Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and stabilizes hand temperature
- Insulation index: Medium
- Moisture transfer: Medium
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH S 6½ - 7¼ 6¼ - 6¾ M 7¼ - 7¾ 6¾ - 7¼ L 7¾ - 8¼ 7¼ - 7¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionPerfect for your outdoor winter training, the Fjord glove offers just the right balance of warm and breathability. The upper hand is made with a softshell that repels wind and water while keeping your hands warm and comfortable with a Micro Bemberg fleece lining and a 3M ThinsulateTM interlining. And because we know you may need to stay connected even during your training session, tactile areas on the fingers allow you to use your touch-screen device on the go without having to remove your glove.
Write Your Own Review