Style number : 1075114
TechSoft brushed midweight bottom layer ideal to keep warm on chilly days. Acts as a thermoregulator under insulated pants.
- Drytex® 3002: Warmth and moisture control
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Micro-Activ seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Smooth outer face: Hassle-free layering
- Bottom reflective accent
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThis technical base layer is made with Drytex® 3002, a 4-way stretch fabric containing a permanent Silver-based antibacterial and antiodor treatment with a slightly brushed interior that allows the formation of a thick layer of air to maintain body heat and offers good moisture control. Micro-Activ seams eliminate irritation and reduce chafing and the elastic waist ensures a comfortable fit.
1 Customer Review(s)I was worried when I received these that they wouldn't be warm enough as a base layer. I was wrong. They're perfect paired with a set of wind blocking pants, into the minus-double digits Celcius. The waistband is really comfortable too! Two thumbs up to these... highly recommend. I think I might need another pair!!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review