Style number : 1075112
TechThe time for undergarments that keep you warm but often also soaked is over. Like their predecessors in the history of baselayers for the cold season, the 4000 top and pants are designed to offer maximum warmth in the middle of winter so you can enjoy your outdoor activities in total comfort. These affordable models are made of brushed fleece to keep you nice and dry when you are skiing, skating, snowshoeing, at the slides with your family, or any other outdoor activity that allows you to enjoy the wonders of wintertime.
- Drytex® 4000: Warmth and moisture evacuation
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Flatlock seams
- Embroidered logo
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThis heavyweight base layer is made with Drytex® 4000, a technical fabric that is brushed on both sides to create a thick insulating layer of air that retains body heat. In addition to being warm, a treatment that enhances moisture wicking, the use of microfiber and flatlock seams ensure maximum comfort.
Write Your Own Review