Style number : 1064092
TechIf you're looking for a pair of pants that can do just about anything this winter, you've found them with the women's Alcove hybrid pants. This versatile style will prove quite useful over 3 seasons. Extra resistant fabrics, worthy of our mountain biking shorts, make them a great choice for fatbiking if branches come into view faster than expected. The seamless crotch is also reinforced to withstand the friction of pedaling. The thighs and behind are covered with Polartec® Alpha®, a fabric that has proven its worth for wind-breaking and insulation. The women's Alcove hybrid pants match their cousin, the women's Cove hybrid jacket, and are also great for any other type of fall, winter and spring outdoor activity. Their two zippered front pockets and reflective accents make them practical and safe at all times so you can fully enjoy the outdoors.
- DirtMax: 4-way stretch woven fabric, breathable and DWR softshell
- FreeFlow: Ultra light, wind-breaking, breathable
- Polartec® Alpha® 60 g: Warm, extremely breathable insulation
- Interknity: Comfort and warmth
- Strategically placed stretchable inserts of Polartec® Alpha® insulation
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Adjustable drawstring at waist
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips with inner flaps
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThese versatile 3-season pants combine insulated and stretchable double weave softshell panels to keep you warm.
Write Your Own Review