Style number : 1028070
TechWhen cold winds blow strong, riding or skiing becomes much less pleasant. The women's Alpha vest is a high performance insulating windbreaker that helps you start your training sessions without having to push to the max to warm up quickly. The front blocks the wind while the back evacuates perspiration, which lets the vest adapt to your level of effort to keep you dry at all times. The offset zipper facilitates layering and the multimedia pocket keeps your electronic devices warm. The Alpha is great for cycling, skiing and running. It keeps your core warm for unparalleled comfort. Very versatile, it will be a great asset and will make you want to wear it for almost all your cold-weather training sessions.
- X-Lite 19: Ultra light, windbreaking, breathable
- Polartec® Alpha® 60 g: Warm, extremely breathable insulation
- Drytex® 6000: Polartec® double knit fabric with moisture-wicking treatment retains body heat
- Strategically placed Polartec® Alpha® insulation
- Full-length offset zip with reflective accents: Prevents zipper superposition in multi-layering
- Inner flap and garage
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- 1 rear packable multimedia pocket with reversed zip and flip-over puller: : Fits phone, MP3 player, or gels
- Stretch reflective trim at armhole
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Cold/Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe hybrid construction of the Alpha Vest combines X-Lite 19 fabric that is ultralight and blocks headwinds with 60 g of Polartec® Alpha® Insulation. The heavyweight Polartec® Drytex 6000 on the back insulates and stretches for freedom of movement. The full-length front zipper is offset for enhanced comfort when layering with another zippered jersey and/or jacket. The vest is packable in the zippered back stow pocket and has a chest pocket as well. The vest has a close-to-body fit but its stretchability allows for multi-layering.
Write Your Own Review