Style number : 1032330
TechUltra light and packable, this down-filled jacket is a handy, breathable and warm insulation layer for fall or mild winter conditions.
- Cosmo Lite DP: Light microgrid ripstop, wind-breaking, DWR
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Down insulation: 90% down, 10% feathers
- Insulated hood
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 front pockets with zip and flap: One pocket functions as a packable bag
- Inner chest pocket
- Stretch trim at hood and wrists: Provides a good fit
- Front and back reflective accents
- XC Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
Same as XC Standard Fit.
1" shorter than XC Standard Fit.
Technical fit and anatomic construction developed to complement a full range of motion. Design and construction optimize mobility for high aerobic activities. Versatile fit that can accommodate base layers.
It is neither snug nor loose, but intended for recreational aerobic activities.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - XC STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionWarm, breathable, and ultra-light, this jacket is designed for all-day high aerobic outputs such as skiing and fat bike riding. Its highly compressible properties also allow it to be stowed into a pouch if needed.
Write Your Own Review