Style number : 1030208
TechIf you're looking for an affordable jacket for your fall rides, the women's Cabriolet, a convertible jacket that can be worn with or without sleeves, may be just the solution for you. Wear it without sleeves when you only need a light vest to block your torso from the oncoming winds, and put the sleeves back on for added warmth and protection when the temperature drops.
- Hex O2: Light, breathable and windbreaking
- Hex O2 RF: Reflective, light, breathable, windbreaking
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Hem with elasticized drawstring
- Strategically placed reflective inserts
- Full-length reversed zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 front pockets with reversed zip
- 1 rear pocket with reversed zip
- Removable sleeves with magnets
- Mesh at upper back: Enhances breathability and ventilation
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Cabriolet Jacket easily converts to a vest via one-piece sleeve construction held to the main body with magnets. Once removed the sleeves can be stowed in a back-zippered pocket. The honeycomb-shaped Hex O₂ is an ultra-soft, windbreaking fabric printed with reflective dots on the rear back panel. The full-length reversed front zipper is reflective and housed in a zipper garage at the chin to prevent irritation. Best used on mild fall and winter days with an appropriate base layer.
2 Customer Review(s)My favourite thing about this jacket would have to be how easily it is to remove and store the sleeves! The release system makes it extremely easy to take off the sleeves so you don't have to take away any time from your ride. I am also very impressed with how soft and comfortable the jacket is! Nothing can compare.
Quality Price ValueThis jacket/vest is one of my favourite LG products because of its versatility. I ride in the morning, and usually start my rides with the sleeves attached, however once it starts to warm up outside and I get hot, I'm able to effortlessly take off the sleeves and turn it into a vest! The magnets are strong enough to stay together during a ride but comes apart easy enough to turn it into a vest without a struggle.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review