Style number : 1050514
4Motion - Men 4Motion - Women Video Innovative 4Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and deep split at the back, bridged by vented mesh to provide a multi-directional motion and an amazing comfort. Additional mesh vents at the front (4 men, 2 women) for ventilation. Multi-thickness preformated high density foam for better moisture evacuation. High-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patended ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent #6,393,618 Other international patents pending.
Beveled Molding Edges
High-density perforated memory foam
TechIf you spend long hours on the saddle, you know comfort is a key element of your endurance capacity. The women's CB Carbon 2 shorts are designed to offer lasting performance and comfort with features and fabrics that won't let you down half-way through. The ergonomic fit of the shorts is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics which results in increased blood flow and reduced muscle vibration.
- CB Carbon + LYCRA® fiber: This fabric offers great compression and antistatic properties and helps improve blood circulation
- Endurexx: Stretchability, compression and support
- Polartec® Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- HugFit V-shaped waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 8.5"/21.5 cm
- 4 Motion Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionIf you put long hours into the saddle, you know comfort is a key element of your endurance capacity. The CB Carbon 2 shorts are designed to offer lasting performance and comfort with features and fabrics that won’t let you down half-way through. The ergonomic fit of the shorts is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive CB Carbon + LYCRA® and Endurexx fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and reduced fatigue. The V-shaped waist evenly distributes pressure for a comfortable fit, and an Aero Lazer band is used at the thigh for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics and muscle support.
7 Customer Review(s)I got these cycling shorts for the high quality chamois and so far have not been disappointed.(5t rides). Love the waist and overall fit. They are a bit pricey but I am expecting to wear them over several seasons.
Quality Price ValueRecommended by fellow triathlete. Great fitting shorts. Waistband is comfortable, chamois is just enough for a long ride and doesn't feel bulky at all. First test: 140km training ride on tri saddle, no issues. Quality Price ValueWasn't sure how I would like the waist band, but it is very comfortable. The thigh band is great also. No bunching of fabric in the groin area. Great pair of shorts. Quality Price ValueHad to buy a second pair of these bib shorts (have the pink and now the grey). Not only are they extremely comfortable, but they look great and wash well in cold water and then hang to dry. The conveniently place clip makes group bathroom stops a breeze. I always get compliments on them with their fun patterns. I am 5'3" and about 118 and the medium fits great. Might need a 3rd pair! Quality Price ValueLove these shorts. The fit is wonderful and the chamois is one of the best I have experienced. The legs stay put, the fabric is so breathable, the waist band is also very comfortable. A little pricey but over all would buy a second pair in a heartbeat. Quality Price ValueI have worn these on a few trainer rides and they are very comfortable, both the waistband and the chamois. I was hoping for laser-cut legs, but the small seam on these sits nice and flat. I followed the sizing chart and it seems accurate, though I can hear threads breaking as I pull them over my hips. But no obvious damage. They aren't cheap, but they are good quality. Quality Price ValueI have had a difficult time finding shorts that have a chamois that allow me to ride for long rides. The chamois in these shorts is very high quality, and you are getting what you paid for and then some! Even though there are no bib straps, the shorts never move out of place. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review