Style number : 1058312
4Motion - Men 4Motion - Women Video Innovative 4Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and deep split at the back, bridged by vented mesh to provide a multi-directional motion and an amazing comfort. Additional mesh vents at the front (4 men, 2 women) for ventilation. Multi-thickness preformated high density foam for better moisture evacuation. High-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patended ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent #6,393,618 Other international patents pending.
Beveled Molding Edges
High-density perforated memory foam
TechThe women's CB Carbon Lazer Bib is designed for the female anatomy. The easily detachable front straps allow the bib to be pulled down to accommodate a seated position for "pit stops". The bib is constructed using 6 panels to create a compressive and ergonomic fit that is designed to support the body in motion. The use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and, ultimately, reduced fatigue. A coldblack® finish allows heat to be reflected by the fabric, unlike common dark textiles which absorb it, to prevent overheating during physical activity. The CB Carbon Lazer Bib's efficient design does away with excess garnish for top performance that doesn't compromise on comfort.
- CB Carbon + LYCRA® fiber: This fabric offers great compression and antistatic properties and helps improve blood circulation
- CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery
- Polartec® Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Straps detachable at front and open back: Allow to quickly and easily remove the bib to facilitate "pit stops"
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 9.5"/24 cm
- Compressive Fit
- 4 Motion Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s CB Carbon Lazer Bib is designed for the female anatomy. The easily detachable front straps allow the bib to be pulled down to accommodate a seated position for nature’s calls. The bib is constructed using 7 panels to create a compressive and ergonomic fit that is designed to support the body in motion. The use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and, ultimately, reduced fatigue. A coldblack® finish allows heat to be reflected by the fabric, unlike common dark textiles which absorb it, to prevent overheating during physical activity. The CB Carbon Lazer Bib’s efficient design does away with excess garnish for top performance that doesn’t compromise in comfort.
3 Customer Review(s)I bought these for my wife and she offered several comments after first ride. Great color. Comfortable fit. Detachable strap worthless. You still have to remove jersey to remove shorts.
But there is a fatal flaw that means she will only use them for short rides. The women's crotch insert is articulated near the front. Wife suffered from horizontal crease at point of articulation. Presses into female anatomy in just the point where it will be most painful.
Quality Price ValueThis was my first bib shorts purchase and I had to return. However, I do have 4 other LG shorts which I love. I am returning these bibs because they do not have leg grips . Otherwise the fit and style were perfect. I am 5'6'' 140 lbs, 38" hips & 22" thighs Quality Price ValueThese shorts are hands down my favourite Garneau product that I have! They are extremely comfortable, very accommodating, and highly functional. I love the design on the shorts and how they match perfectly with the Stunner RTR and Course Superleggera 2 cycling jerseys! Couldn't ask for more in a cycling short. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review