Style number : 1030206
TechTouring cyclists that ride in all types of weather and commuters who ride their bike every single day will need a waterproof and breathable raincoat that they can carry with them at all times. The Commit WP jacket can be compressed into its rear pocket, making easy to carry along with you. Additionally, its neon colors will make you very visible in gloomy weather, and its flexibility will keep your movements fluid.
- Extenz: Stretchable and waterproof
- Extenz 3L: Stretchable and waterproof
- Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Packable pocket with flip-over puller
- Silicone gripper at rear hem
- Front waterproof zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- Articulated elbows, velcro adjustable wrists
- Reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- Weather: Rain/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionFor riders who have a need to ride as long and as much as possible, no matter the weather, the Commit WP Jacket is without a doubt a must-have piece. With its waterproof and breathable fabrics, sealed seams and water-repellent zip with inner flap, it’s designed to keep you dry, inside and out. Stretchable fabric and articulated elbows keep you moving freely, while a silicone gripper at the back hem and velcro adjustable wrists ensure the jacket doesn’t ride up as you ride away. And since you can’t always predict when the next shower’s going to hit, the packable pocket with flip-over puller functions as a bag in which you can store the jacket, allowing you to carry it in your jersey pocket or saddle bag.
Write Your Own Review