Style number : 1058290
Mini Dryfleece - Men Mini Dryfleece - Women Lightweight quick drying fleece chamois. Provides a good protection on the bike.
TechPerfect for a beginner triathlete or for your training sessions, the Comp Suit molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing good muscle compression and excellent support, and its chlorine resistance will maintain integrity when training in a pool.
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- 15"/38 cm invisible zip
- 2 mesh rear pockets for water evacuation
- Multimedia pocket
- Compressive flattering women's Powerband that stays in place in movement
- Tri-specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 6.25"/16 cm
- Standard Fit
- Mini Dryfleece Light Chamois - Women
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionPerfect for a beginner triathlete, the Comp Suit molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing maximum muscle compression and excellent support. Chlorine resistant so it will maintain integrity if training in a pool. Hydrodynamic flatlock seams under the chest helps water slide.
Write Your Own Review