Style number : 1020852
TechThe wind tunnel-tested Course M-2 Triathlon Jersey is designed for maximum aerodynamics and treated with coldblack® to prevent overheating.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Aerodynamic: Combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- Full-length zip
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Comfort-designed neck: Accommodates full range of motion
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Course M-2 Tri Jersey is wind tunnel-tested for optimal aerodynamics, to guide you through to the finish line with the least resistance possible. Every element of the jersey has been optimized for performance, from offset shoulder seams that reduce pressure when you’re wearing a wetsuit, to a comfortable collar for improved ease of movement. A full-length front zip features a ‘garage’ enclosure at the neck and an internal comfort trim to minimize skin irritation. The laser-finished hems and back pocket, plus the ergonomic fit, all contribute to the sleek and streamlined overall profile. Innovative Coldblack® technology efficiently blocks the build-up of heat caused by UV rays, even on dark-coloured gear. The fabric also provides sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50 – so you can focus on performing, without worrying about overheating or burning up. Reflective accents on the back help improve visibility, to keep you safe and seen in low visibility conditions.
1 Customer Review(s)I wanted to try out a sleeved top for my upcoming Ironman. I have always been a big fan of Garneau - helmets and tri shorts especially. Although I loved the technical attributes of this top, and general fit was good, I found it to be too short-waisted for me so unfortunately, I had to return it - and the shorts that matched it.
Would like to see Garneau review their fit in tops as they seem to be the only ones that I find too short of the other tri tops out there.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review