Style number : 1050512
5Motion - Men 5Motion - Women Video The innovative 5Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Mesh area at the front adapts to the body for increased comfort and moisture wicking. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. The top sheet contains carbon fibers and has high-tech bacteriostatic properties. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation International patent pending.
TechThe Women's Course Race 2 Shorts utilize a compressive cut and compressive fabrics to offer superior comfort and performance.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery
- CB PRO + LYCRA® fiber: Moisture-wicking, stretch
- Delfino: Ventilation, breathability and support
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- HugFit waist with Light Grip at back: Light and slick, maintains fit without adding bulk
- Inseam: 9.5"/24 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Compressive Fit
- 5 Motion Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Course Race 2 Cycling Shorts deliver superior comfort and performance, for elite road riders looking for that extra competitive edge. Employing fabrics engineered for a compressive fit, the shorts will support your body while in motion. Using the absolute minimum number of seams provides improved aerodynamics and reduces the chance of skin irritation – making you faster and more comfortable while you ride. Innovative Coldblack® technology helps keep you cool in the hot summer sun by blocking the build-up of heat caused by UV rays – it even works on dark-coloured gear. The HugFit waist is strong and lightweight, helping to maintain the fit of the shorts without the need for additional bulk. The seamless inner leg also helps keep things pared back, eliminating excess material that can get bunched up around the saddle. Overlock seams and a laser-finished hem add to the improved aerodynamics, helping you cut through the air with minimal resistance. Garneau’s patented 5Motion chamois gives you multi-directional movement and zero compromise on comfort. Perforated memory foam is employed to reduce chafing and pinch points as you move around in the saddle, while the mesh front section offers improved moisture wicking – so you can keep chasing down the attacks even on the longest days in the saddle.
1 Customer Review(s)The perfect short for someone who isn't looking for a bib style but also wants maximum performance. The length of the short is great and it is extremely comfortable!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review