Style number : 1023446
TechEfficient both for cold-weather riding and as a first layer in colder temperatures, the women's Edge CT is an affordable and multifunctional long-sleeve jersey. With its soft and supple fabric that makes it a comfortable garment for any occasion, you'll find this jersey to be useful from early fall all the way until the return of summer.
- Climatex: Warmth and moisture evacuation
- Soft elastic at hem
- Front 9"/23 cm invisible zip
- 3 angled rear pockets
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women's Edge CT Jersey is designed for cycling but can be used for running or as a winter mid-layer. Climatex fabric is breathable with a inner brushed polar fleece that maintains warmth. The outer fabric has fabric layer has a grid construction optimal for moisture evacuation. This close-to-the-body long-sleeve jersey is ideal on mild fall rides, either alone or with a vest.
Write Your Own Review