Style number : 6850516
Motion Airgel - Men Motion Airgel - Women TOP SHEET Made with CUPRON fabric. The copper content of Cupron fabric helps reduce irritation to the skin, provides antimicrobial properties, can help promote wound healing and provides anti-allergen properties. Long-lasting effect throughout the life of the product. CONSTRUCTION Comfortable chamois, ideal for long rides. Perforated gel inserts offer comfort and breathability. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. Long-term antibacterial properties. Vents at the front help maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra(men only). A deep slit an the back is bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition without pinching points to eliminate chafing. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. International patent pending.
Beveled Edge Molding
High-density perforated memory foam and gel
TechThe Women's Equipe Motion Shorts utilize compression to provide the performance and comfort needed for long hours in the saddle.
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers.
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Back reflective accents
- Compressive Fit
- Motion AirGel Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionPush yourself further with the Women’s Equipe Motion Cycling Shorts. The ergonomic, pre-shaped fit employs compression fabrics, designed to strengthen your body in motion, with a Powerband on the leg that acts as an additional compression cuff – to reduce pressure in your lower leg and boost your muscles’ capacity, without reducing bloodflow. The HugFit waist evenly distributes pressure around the waist, for a more comfortable ride, while flatlock seams serve to eliminate chafing and skin irritation. The seamless inner leg is designed to prevent excess material getting bunched up around the saddle. Reflective accents on the back will help keep you safe and seen out on the roads at night. The Motion AirGel chamois is specifically designed for enduring comfort on longer rides. Perforated gel inserts deliver great comfort, while the fabric includes small quantities of copper – which helps fight odor, aids rehabilitation and reduces skin irritation. Vents at the top aid breathability without reducing comfort.
4 Customer Review(s)They are stylish and flattering. Very comfortable for longer rides. I have two pair.
Quality Price ValueRode 100 miles in these shorts.
Comfortable, wide leg bands.
Quality Price ValueThe blast of color has surprised me a few times while riding as I am so accustomed to just seeing black on my legs--makes me smile every time! Fit, function and fashion at its best. Quality Price ValueThis is my second pair of these cycle shorts, love the new graphics! I am a weekend warrior...but having the right gear makes it easier to feel and ride like a seasoned pro! Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review