Style number : 1050416
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechThe women's Fit Sensor Shorts are synonymous with comfort. Brushed back fabric enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation. The seamless inner legs and flatlock seams offer even more comfort, while Powerband compressive cuffs reduce lower leg pressure and support without restricting circulation.
- Polartec® Fit Sensor: The double-face construction of this fabric enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation. Best value for entry-level cycling shorts.
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Compressive flattering women's Powerband that stays in place in movement
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 7.5"/19 cm
- Airzone Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women's Fit Sensor 7.5 has an abrasion resistant fabric for use on the roads or on the trails. HuggFit waist, no seams inside the legs, and a Powerband compressive cuff.
4 Customer Review(s)Garneau is my favorite cycling wear brand. When I went to replace my Gel Sensor shorts, I was hoping I would love these just as much. Large legs and smaller waist are not a good combo for these shorts because the waist does not stay up properly. Love the fabric , but the elimination of the drawstring and rubberized leg band have left me hoping for their return.
Quality Price ValueGreat fit! Soft and comfortable for the long rides. Definitely the best cycling short I have ever worn. Quality Price ValueThese are hands down my favorite shorts. Love the fabric, the matte finish. They fit me so well and give the right amount of compression. The waistband really hugs and supports, but doesn't cut into the skin. The finishing on the leg doesn't cut into the leg either. Quality Price ValueThey fit, they don't ride up, they stay pulled up at the waist, and they come in something in addition to black. And the chamois is also a good fit. Thanks, LG! Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review