Style number : 1481130
TechFor the female rider looking for flexibility, feel, and ventilation.
- Upper hand: Power mesh - Spandex
- Palm: ClarinoTM Synthetic leather
- Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury
- ClarinoTM palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation
- Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro fastener at wrist: Ergonomic
- 3M reflective logo: High visibility
- Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and stabilizes hand temperature
- ErgoAir® Zone
- 5 mm / 3 mm Biogel® Padding
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH S 6½ - 7¼ 6¼ - 6¾ M 7¼ - 7¾ 6¾ - 7¼ L 7¾ - 8¼ 7¼ - 7¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionThe Flare glove's palm is made with Clarino™ synthetic leather and features our patented Biogel progressive padding as well as X-Vent ventilation for optimal comfort and increased ventilation.
1 Customer Review(s)I have gone through numerous pairs of gloves, but these ones are by far the most sleek and aerodynamic. They provide the perfect amount of padding to avoid numbness in the hands, but still feel as though you aren't wearing anything. They are also very breathable,
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review