Style number : 1023344
TechDesigned for both road and MTB cyclists, the Glaze 2 Jersey protects from the elements thanks to its breathable polyurethane membrane.
- Extenz 3L: Stretchable and waterproof
- Vertexx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Full length reversed zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- Multimedia pocket
- Flatlock seams
- Vertexx wrist cuffs: Increase comfort and ease of movement
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Back reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Glaze Jersey 2 is a racer fit designed to accommodate both road and MTB riders. Made with a 3-ply knit with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, it has a breathable polyurethane membrane that allows moisture wicking and protects from the elements thanks to its waterproof and windproof properties. The full length reversed zip with inner flap and zip garage allows maximum ventilation while protecting against the wind, the 3 angled back pockets with reflective trim offer an easy access as well as enhanced visibility, and a practical multimedia pocket allows headphone wires to be channeled inside the jersey. For maximum comfort, the flatlock seams eliminate friction and reduce irritation, the Vertexx wrist cuffs allow ease of movement, and the Signature silicone gripper at the hem maintains the fit.
Write Your Own Review